Friday, October 16, 2009

Quick and Clean

If you have a question, please ask. I swear I don’t bite and it’s the internet so I can’t bark either. If your question seems dumb to you and you’d rather not ask in the comments section, please email me and I will answer if I know the answer. I’d rather have you ask one way or the other then wandering around with an erroneous notion. Also, I will probably update this two or three times a week. So chances are if I’ve updated it that day, the odds are good that it will be one or two days before the next update. Well, dreamland calls, so good evening and thank you for reading or listening. One more thing, I will try to cut these off at 500 words but please tell me if that's still too long.

1 comment:

  1. 500 words? Can we impose that limit on phone conversations, too? Yippee!!!

    ReplyDelete